Situated on the Guadalupe River in the quickly-growing community of New Braunfels, Texas, Gruene has been gently resisting change since 1872. Come on down and enjoy Gruene, TX, where we have riding the river and live tunes at Gruene Hall everyday. You never need a reason to come to Gruene, but if you do be sure to join us for yearly festivals such as Gruene Music and Wine Festival. Gruene Also has Tour De Gruene in November, Gruene Country Christmas in December and every third weekend is Gruene Market Days.
Gruene has been providing guests with Texas charm and hospitality for over 40 years
- GRISTMILL RIVER RESTAURANT AND BAR
(830) 625-0684 - Since 1977. Unique Texas style dining in an 1870s cotton gin beneath the water tower on the Guadalupe River. Seasonal live musi
- MOZIE'S | (830) 515-1281 - Original food. Cool bar. Premium well liquors, select wines and specialty beers. All day menu of favorite American classics. Sports TVs and air conditioning!
- CANTINA DEL RIO | (830) 515-1950 - "Best Margarita in New Braunfels" 4 years running! Fashioned after a south Texas ice house. Tasty tacos and juicy Texas burgers, etc! Premium tequila, sangria and ice cold beer. Outdoor deck dining and bar.
- GRUENE COFFEE HOUSE | (830) 625-5527 - Roasting beans and constructing original blends and flavors to guarantee every sip is fresh. Open 7-7, 7 days a week. Come get roasted!
GRUENE HALL | (830) 606-1281 - Gruene Hall, built in 1878, is Texas' oldest continually operating and most famous dance hall. By design, not much has physically changed since the Hall was first built. The 6,000 square foot dance hall with a high pitched tin roof still has the original layout with side flaps for open air dancing, a bar in the front, a small lighted stage in the back and a huge outdoor garden. Advertisement signs from the 1930's and 40's still hang in the old hall and around the stage.
Arrange a float trip today!
ROCKIN 'R' RIVER RIDES | (830) 629-9999 - Rockin 'R' River Rides is the largest river outfitter servicing both Guadalupe and Comal Rivers year-round since 1979. The family-owned business provides rafts, toobs, 1&2-man inflatable canoes, sit-on-top kayaks, campgrounds, full hook-up RV sites, cabins, retail stores, catering, picnic sites, beach volleyball and horseshoes - and they do it all with a smile!
-WINE TASTING & MUSIC
THE GRAPEVINE | (830) 606-0093 - Complimentary daily tastings of a variety of wines; large selection of Texas, New World and German wines, specialty beers, champagnes, wine gifts and decor. Outdoor porch, patio and garden. Wine is sold by the glass and the bottle and discounts are available on cases. In The Grapevine's outdoor garden, music is offered on Saturdays most of the year.
(830) 625-4440 - This building served as the Gruene Brothers Garage in the 1920's and 30's and housed the Gruene's horse drawn buggies prior to that time. The store now features quality label outdoor wear such as Patagonia, The North Face, ExOfficio, and Teva, as well as a full-service fly shop with knowledgeable staff to answer your many questions.